Hear a brief rundown of the day’s top stories from 9to5Mac. 9to5Mac Daily is available for Overcast and other podcast players through iTunes and Apple’s podcast app, Stitcher, TuneIn, Google Play, or through our dedicated RSS feed.
Sponsored by Colloid: With Colloid, you can make your team your greatest ally for endpoint security. Solve problems, right within Slack. Learn more here.
New episodes of 9to5Mac Daily are recorded every week. Subscribe to our podcasts in iTunes/Apple Podcasts or your favorite podcast player, guaranteed to be delivered as new episodes become available.
Stories discussed in this episode:
- Apple reportedly wanted ‘a slice of Facebook’s revenue’ before privacy dispute
- Bloomberg: Apple asks suppliers to make at least 90 million iPhone 14 units
- The iPad Mini 6 is finally back in stock with a $99 cellular discount, which is an all-time low of $550. Is
- Apple’s all-new M2 MacBook Pro with a $200 savings to $1,149 . back on sale from
- Synology ‘s popular DS220j 2-bay NAS 2022 for less than $150 . Perfect for backing up on Time Machine
Shop Apple on Amazon to support 9to5Mac Daily!
Listen and Subscribe:
- apple podcast
- sewing machine
- tune in
- Google Play
Don’t forget to check out our other daily podcasts:
- fast charge
- 9to5Toys Daily
share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at [email protected] You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people find the show!
Add 9to5Mac to your Google News Feed.
FTC: We use income generating auto affiliate links. More.
For more Apple news, check out 9to5Mac on YouTube:
You’re reading 9to5Mac – the experts who deliver day-to-day news about Apple and its surrounding ecosystem. Be sure to check out our homepage for all the latest news, and follow 9to5Mac TwitterFacebook and LinkedIn to stay in the loop. Don’t know where to start? Watch our exclusive stories, reviews, how-tos, and subscribe to our YouTube channel