Before starting, it is important to answer the following question, What are Cookies? They are basically small pieces of text or data that web pages send to your browser, whether it is Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Safari, etc., the objective is for the search engine to remember the information of that visit so that it is easier to return later. to access the same site. In this opportunity, we will explain how often you have to spend to clean the browser cookies from your mobile Android.
To make it clear, we will give you an example: suppose you enter Gmail from your cell phone’s browser Android, enter your username and password, browse normally and view your emails, then close your account and go on to carry out other activities, but if you later re-enter Gmail, you will no longer have to log in again, you will access automatically thanks to cookies. As you can see they are not so bad, in addition, you avoid having to accept them every time you enter a web page.
According to the information disseminated by the technology portal crast.net Android, it is recommended to delete cookies at least twice a month, why? because they sometimes tend to accumulate and weigh many megabytes and even gigabytes, something against when your storage space is scarce, also, on certain occasions it affects the speed of your browser.
- First, make sure that the browser of your choice does not have any pending updates on Google Play. Android.
- Open it and in the case of Google Chrome You must press the icon of the three vertical points that are located in the upper right corner.
- Some options will be displayed, click on the “History” section.
- Then, press the blue option that says “Clear browsing data”.
- Select only in “Data of sites and cookies”.
- Finally, click on the “Clear data” button.
- Go to the main interface of your device Androidyou can also do it by pressing the home button found on the navigation bar.
- On the screen perform the pinch gesture, as if you were reducing the camera zoom.
- Four options will be displayed at the bottom, touch the one that says “Widgets”.
- All the widgets of your smartphone will appear. Look for the Google Chrome ones and choose the one named “Chrome Shortcuts”.
- Hit add.
- Finally, the search buttons, voice search, Google Lens, the dinosaur game and incognito mode will have been anchored on the screen of your cell phone, click on the latter.
Clever. That would be all. This is how you can open multiple incognito windows with a single tap. In case you don’t like the location of the Chrome widget, you can press it for a few seconds and drag it to the place you want.