- What happens if you always leave your Android phone charger plugged in
- The trick to use Apple AirPods on your Android phone
All mobile devices with operating system Android medium and high range, they have a native camera to take pictures or record videos, however, many users think that the camera button of a smartphone only serves for that, the truth is that it has up to 4 different functions and it is two on the list you have probably never used.
Before starting, it is important to note that not all cell phones have these features that we will show you below from Mag, it is most likely that they are only compatible with devices that have the versions of Android 9 or higher, they could also work if your mobile device is not more than 3 years old. Take note.
THESE ARE THE 4 HIDDEN FUNCTIONS OF THE BUTTON THAT HAS THE CAMERA OF YOUR CELL PHONE
- The first and for obvious reasons is to take a picture.
- The second, if you press it for a few seconds, it will start recording a video. If you drag it up you can record hands-free, it also allows you to pause, continue or end it.
- The third is that if you slide the button down you will take a burst of photos, but depending on your camera settings it will take a certain amount.
- The fourth is that if you slide the button up you can place it anywhere on the screen, very useful for you to feel more comfortable when taking a selfie or recording a video with one hand. If you want to remove the button, click on it and click on the minus icon.
WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU CHARGE YOUR ANDROID CELL PHONE WITH A BROKEN CABLE
- Each cell phone receives a certain voltage, if the charger does not meet those standards it would directly affect the battery. In simple words, it means that if the broken or frayed cable does not provide the same electrical measurements, it could significantly reduce the life of the battery.
- The broken wire could also overheat the device’s battery, causing explosions and short circuits. As you remember, when a cell phone battery explodes, a chemical reaction is generated and the component starts to catch fire.
- It is common to use the cell phone while charging it, if the cable is bare you run the risk of suffering an electric shock when you touch it.
Follow us on our social networks: