More applications that you should delete on your smartphone Android. The virtual Google Play store is not synonymous with cyber security. Although the platform has filters to prevent the installation of malware, the system is not perfect and hackers already know how to sneak in several dangerous services for the safety of their victims.
the security firm dr web published research that has detected 36 Android apps that contain malware and spyware. What they do is send intrusive advertisements, subscribe users to premium services and can even steal social network accounts, they explain from BleepingComputer.
own Google he has already deleted many of them from his Play Storeso we recommend doing the same if you downloaded these apps before they were removed.
- Photo Editor: Beauty Filter
- Photo Editor: Retouch & Cutout
- Photo Editor: Art Filters
- Photo Editor – Design Maker
- Photo Editor & Background Eraser
- Photo & Exif Editor
- Photo Editor – Filter Effects
- Photo Filters & Effects
- Photo Editor : Blur Image
- Photo Editor : Cut, Paste
- Emoji Keyboard: Stickers & GIFs
- Neon Theme Keyboard
- Neon Theme – Android Keyboard
- Cashe Cleaner
- FastCleaner: Cash Cleaner
- Call Skins – Caller Themes
- funny caller
- CallMe Phone Themes
- InCall: Contact Background
- MyCall – Call Personalization
- Street Theme
- Street Theme
- Funny Wallpapers – Live Screen
- 4K Wallpapers Auto Changer
- NewScreen: 4D Wallpapers
- Stock Wallpapers & Backgrounds
- Notes – reminders and lists
One of the options you can try is clear the cache on your phone and delete any information in Downloads.
- on your smartphone with Android enter to Settings.
- Then go to Apps and notifications.
- Now select Storage and cache.
- Once this is done, you will give it to clean and that’s it.
In this way, you can eliminate any trace of malware that is inside your cell phone.
Listen to Dale Play on Spotify. Follow the program every Monday on our available audio platforms.