- How to use WhatsApp with a landline number
- Android: these are the Play Store apps that have viruses and could steal your money
Before starting, it is important to answer the following question, What are Cookies? They are basically small pieces of text or data that web pages send to your browser, whether it is Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Safari, etc., the objective is for the search engine to remember the information of that visit so that it is easier to return later. to access the same site. In this opportunity, we will explain how often you have to spend to clean the browser cookies from your mobile Android.
To make it clear, we will give you an example: suppose you enter Gmail from your cell phone’s browser Android, enter your username and password, browse normally and view your emails, then close your account and go on to carry out other activities, but if you later re-enter Gmail, you will no longer have to log in again, you will access automatically thanks to cookies. As you can see they are not so bad, in addition, you avoid having to accept them every time you enter a web page.
HOW OFTEN YOU HAVE TO DELETE COOKIES FROM YOUR BROWSER
According to the information disseminated by the technology portal crast.net Android, it is recommended to delete cookies at least twice a month, why? because they sometimes tend to accumulate and weigh many megabytes and even gigabytes, something against when your storage space is scarce, also, on certain occasions it affects the speed of your browser.
HOW TO DELETE BROWSER COOKIES FROM YOUR ANDROID MOBILE
- First, make sure that the browser of your choice does not have any pending updates on Google Play. Android.
- Open it and in the case of Google Chrome You must press the icon of the three vertical points that are located in the upper right corner.
- Some options will be displayed, click on the “History” section.
- Then, press the blue option that says “Clear browsing data”.
- Select only in “Data of sites and cookies”.
- Finally, click on the “Clear data” button.
HOW TO AVOID FRAUD ON YOUR ANDROID CELL PHONE
- Always update your smartphone: Many security breaches occur because of a lack of operating system updates. By not doing this, your smartphone is not protected from virus and malware leaks.
- Do not open suspicious messages or links: Do not accept or open SMS links for jobs, raffles, movement of your bank accounts or any similar content, always check the recipient. Cybercriminals often take to pages that look like the official ones of banks or mobile operators to steal information.
- Download apps from official stores: You must use applications from official stores such as Google Play to avoid malicious downloads that usually access the information stored on your cell phone.
- Beware of ads: Some ads often open in pop-up windows or as a full screen message. In these cases, it is ideal to avoid clicking on ads that ask you to download applications from suspicious websites or redirect you to sites, where they ask you to fill in your data.
- Use unlock methods: The most basic recommendation is prevention, and this includes taking measures such as setting a screen unlock method using fingerprint, facial recognition, pattern or pin. Thus, in case of loss of your cell phone, they will not be able to access your personal information.
Follow us on our social networks: