The cell phones smart phones are no longer only used to send text messages or make phone calls, they have now become very important tools for all users on the planet, since these devices are used to storing work documents, photos and videos and even virtual money that you could be saving in your banking applications, therefore, on this occasion, from Depor we will teach you how to camouflage all your banking applications so that criminals do not find them in case your smartphone is stolen. Take note.
In these times, during the month of July and the beginning of August, criminals not only steal your cell phone and go on the run, on some occasions they kidnap you and with threats force you to transfer money through the banking applications that you manage in your telephone Androidbut, if you camouflage those applications, it is likely that they will only let you go and take your equipment, you should immediately proceed to block all your accounts where you have money saved.
- First, go to the Android Google Play Store and download the app Nova Launcheryou can quickly get it by clicking here.
- Now, open the browser of your choice, it can be Google Chrome, Safari, Microsoft Edge, etc., and look for the icon in PNG (transparent background) of any application that does not raise suspicions, for example: the calculator, radio, recorder of voice etc
- The next step is to open Nova Launcher and grant it the necessary permissions so that it can operate normally, it will immediately ask you to customize the new interface that your smartphone will have, choose the theme that you like the most.
- You will be able to notice a slight change on the home screen of your mobile, press for a few seconds on the icon of your banking app until the “Edit” option appears.
- Here the app will allow you to modify the icon and even the name.
- Click on the “Logo” section and look for the image in PNG format that you have previously downloaded. Also change the name respecting the style of the names of the other applications.
- Finally, click on “Done” so that you keep the changes.
- It’s possible? Of course. First, make sure that the mobile that will provide the energy is charged to 100% or as much as possible.
- Now, go to the home screen of your mobile Android and display the Menu bar, you do it by sliding your finger from top to bottom.
- Here you will see several options, activate the one that says ‘Wireless PowerShare’, it has to be shaded blue (lead means off).
- This part is very important, it is not necessary to activate the same function in the phone that will receive the load, since if you do it, anyone could be providing energy.
- You just have to join the battery of the discharged cell phone next to that of the device that will provide energy. As simple as that.
- Remember that only some devices have power share.
Ready, that would be all, your cell phone will have charged, not as fast as it is a charge with a plug or outlet, but, without a doubt, it is a tool that will get you out of trouble when you do not have any of these power ports within your reach. It is also very useful when, for example, the power goes out in your house and your battery percentage is minimal.