A fairly common problem among users who have a phone with operating system Android, is that when using an application that requires GPS activation, such as: Google Maps, Waze, Uber, etc., it does not show you the correct address after sharing it or seeing it in real time, why does this happen and how can you fix it? From Depor we will explain it below.
GPS is one of the most used functions in devices Androidsince when ordering a taxi you necessarily have to turn it on, the same thing happens when you want to send an address through instant messaging applications such as Telegram or WhatsApp, without a doubt it is an element that, if it does not work correctly, would be directly affecting your routine daily.
It is one of the simplest solutions that does not require configurations or technical aspects, it is enough to turn your cell phone so that its compass is oriented and shows you the correct direction, so you will no longer have problems when you want to go somewhere or share your Location.
- You can calibrate the compass of your mobile with the help of Google MapsTherefore, make sure that the app does not have pending updates in the Google Play Store.
- Open the application and click on the icon of your profile picture that is located in the upper right corner.
- Now go to “Settings”.
- Finally, tap on the option that says “Improve location accuracy” > “Calibrate”.
It is a problem that occurs when you are in closed spaces, such as tunnels, subways, basements, etc., get out of these places because they generally block the satellite signal gps. This is a temporary problem, since when you are back on open sites everything will return to normal.
- Access the “Settings” of the cell phone.
- The next step is to press the “Location” section or something similar, remember that the name of the options may vary slightly depending on the brand or model.
- Here you are going to click on the “Location Services” section.
- Then click on “Google Location Accuracy”.
- Finally, turn on the “Improve location accuracy” switch.
- According to the technology portal andro4allIn general, our mobile has charging cycles that are from 0 to 100%. These are effective at the beginning.
- However, as the autonomy of the equipment is lost, like any object, the battery can be reduced little by little.
- Likewise, it details that when there is this type of movement in the cycles, in addition to the accumulation of electrons, the lithium batteries of current cell phones Android they will wear out over time.
- That is why they recommend that to improve the life of your cell phone, it is better to control the charging time of your smartphone well.
- In the same way, the percentage in which your smartphone must arrive so that it lasts much longer than it should should fluctuate between 20 to 80%.