- What to do when your Android phone has network connection problems
- Android: how to clean the internal dust that is in the speakers of my Xiaomi cell phone
Android It presents at least one new version of its operating system per year, however, on certain occasions Google launches emergency updates to correct some errors that have been detected later, which prevent the normal functioning of the aforementioned mobile software. What happens if you refuse to update your Android phone? From Mag we will explain to you the serious consequences that not doing so would bring.
There are many users who have become so accustomed to a single version of Android who decide never to update their smartphone’s operating system again. It is true, updates are sometimes annoying because you cannot use your cell phone for 10 or 20 minutes, the approximate time that the update process takes, but we remind you that these are very important to reinforce the security of the information stored in your equipment.
WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU DO NOT UPDATE YOUR ANDROID PHONE
- You do not access the new functions of Android and the improvement of the tools already existing in your phone.
- Your cell phone becomes more vulnerable to attacks by cybercriminals or viruses that would put not only your personal information at risk, but also your bank information, such as: account numbers, passwords, debit or credit cards, etc.
- When you do not install the updates, the optimization of the mobile and the improvements in its performance are another aspect that users lose.
- version of Android of your cell phone may not be compatible with some applications, for example: WhatsApp with each update adds new functions and security patches that are not compatible with all devices, since having more tools the requirements for a team to support it are more demanding.
HOW TO UPDATE THE ANDROID OPERATING SYSTEM
- First, enter the “Settings” or “Configurations” of your cell phone Android
- Then scroll down and tap on the “About phone” section, the name may change depending on the make and model of your device.
- Here look for and click on the option “Software Updates”, “System Update” or “Update Center”.
- To find out if your smartphone has a pending update or if it is already updated, tap “Download and install” > “Check now to update”.
- When Android finds an update, click “Install Now” and wait for the process to finish. It may take 5 to 10 minutes.
WHY YOU SHOULD NOT CHARGE YOUR ANDROID CELL PHONE AT 100%
- According to the technology portal andro4allIn general, our mobile has charging cycles that are from 0 to 100%. These are effective at the beginning.
- However, as the autonomy of the equipment is lost, like any object, the battery can be reduced little by little.
- Likewise, it details that when there is this type of movement in the cycles, in addition to the accumulation of electrons, the lithium batteries of current cell phones Android they will wear out over time.
- That is why they recommend that to improve the life of your cell phone, it is better to control the charging time of your smartphone well.
- In the same way, the percentage in which your smartphone must arrive so that it lasts much longer than it should should fluctuate between 20 to 80%.
Follow us on our social networks: