Use Google Maps from a cell phone Android It is one of the most necessary things nowadays, since you will be able to find any specific place in just seconds, due to its simple interface.
Likewise, the app also allows you to share a destination route in a practical way from your Android cell phone. Given this, in sport share with you how you can apply this trick.
- From your cell phone, open the app Google Maps.
- Then click on the blue button called How to getlocated in the lower right area.
- Now, place the starting point and the destination.
- In the upper right, click on the option Plus.
- Next, press on Share directions.
- Finally, you will see the alternatives to share the link to other applications.
- First, from a computer or laptop go to gmail.
- Now, go to the ‘Inbox’ or ‘Inbox’ and scroll the space bar to the end.
- As you can see, there are several white color options, one of them says ‘Details’, click on it.
- Now, a new window will open with all recently opened sessions.
- There are three boxes: Type of access (from where you logged in), Location, and Date and time, the last one is the most important, since it tells you how long your account has been active.
- If your account remains open on a device external to the one you are currently using, the ‘Log out of all other web sessions’ option will be enabled.
- Finally, press it and automatically your Gmail account will be closed on all devices that you do not recognize.
It is important to clarify that this trick can only be done from a computer or laptop, it cannot be done through a mobile phone because the ‘Details’ option will not appear, therefore, make sure that the steps are carried out on a device that gives you confidence.
View All Result