gmail It is one of the most used messaging applications by users, due to its simple interface and the multiple functions it has to offer. Also, due to its popularity, the apps has changed and this time it has a new design that you can now enable from your account.
Despite the pros and cons that this recent alternative may have, the truth is that Google gives you the option to test the new view of your account gmail In a simple way.
At the moment, this option is only available from the computer, so, below, we will show you the step by step to carry out this change in your email.
- The first step you need to do is log in to your account. gmail from the computer.
- Now, click on the wheel-shaped icon, located in the upper right area.
- Among the available options, select the alternative Try the new view of Gmail.
- Within moments, tap the blue Reload button.
- Then, you will see how the interface of your Gmail account has the new design.
With this method, you will be able to enjoy the new features that the recent Gmail update has, such as the left panel in which some tools such as Chat, Meet, among others, appear.
- First, you must go to Settings or Configuration in the menu of your smartphone.
- Then slide the screen of your cell phone down until you find the Accounts section.
- At the bottom click on the button add account.
- After this, you must click on the Google option.
- Within moments, you’ll see your information being verified and prompted to enter your lock key or fingerprint.
- Next, the Google interface will appear and you will have to select Create Accountlocated in the lower left area.
- The section will ask you to create an account for yourself or for a company, so you must choose the first option.
- Now, you will place your personal data and put your cnew email from Gmail.
- When you’re done, it will ask you to enter a password and then confirm the password again.
- Finally, you will have to accept the Terms and Conditions of the account and click Next.