If you have a iphonesurely the first thing you activate is iCloud, a function that allows you to back up any information on your smartphone. In that sense, if you have deleted a text message by mistake, you can easily recover it.
Under this premise iCloudis a very useful alternative if you want to recover any information stored on your mobile device. To carry out this trick, follow the next steps that we show from SPORT.
- From your iphonego to the Settings section and select iCloud.
- Once this is done, you will have to click on iCloud Backup.
- Then verify that the backup in iCloud Backup is activated.
- Now, you will have to go back into Settingfollowed by General.
- Among the options, you must choose Restore.
- After this, you will see some alternatives, so you should choose Erase all content and settings.
- At this point, you will be asked if you want to restore your iPhone from iCloud backup.
- Finally, you will have to hit Restore from iCloud backup and that’s it.
- As a first step, enter the App Measurements from your iphone.
- Once this is done, a kind of camera will open. You will have to focus on the person or object you want.
- To get the measurements, first focus on the top of the object or individual and click Add.
- Then, focus on the lower area and press again on Add.
- Automatically, you will see the measurements.
- To change the types of length unitsyou must click on the number of the measure.
- As a last step, you can copy the number and save it in any other apps.
View All Result