- What happens to WhatsApp if you disable read receipts
- How to know if you have the latest version of WhatsApp Plus 2022
There are many people who want to renew their cell phone on a daily basis, this is because the device they have is either old or simply not updated. Others also indicate that their decision is that the battery does not pay them at all. Is it your case?
In order for you to make the best decision, the TCL company has decided to share a series of tips so you can renew your cell phone taking into account a series of characteristics. Here at MAG we tell you about them so you can have a good choice.
LOOK: How to avoid workplace harassment on WhatsApp
TIPS FOR CHOOSING YOUR NEXT ANDROID SMARTPHONE
- Maximum battery performance: One of the points that you should take into account is the battery. Many cell phones today come with power between 4000 mAh and 6000 mAh. Also in certain cases these smartphones can be turned on for up to 48 hours. Also check the charging system, if it is fast or has 67 W.
- Better photos, better videos: If you like photography, it is good that you know that the number of megapixels does not determine that the camera of a cell phone is good, but that it has various components such as the focal aperture, how many cameras it has, if it has a wide angle or simply has a bokeh effect. You should also check if your next smartphone supports optical zoom.
- More RAM memory: This is priority. If you are going to buy a cell phone, it is best that it has 4 GB of RAM and up. Now smartphones have that possibility to increase RAM through artificial intelligence or simply manually. If your next phone has it, it’s a good idea to go for it so that performance doesn’t drop as the years go by. Also check that you can introduce an internal memory so that your equipment does not fill up quickly.
- Sophisticated design: Finally the design. Cell phones currently have various designs, including those with a notch and others with a hole in the screen (we recommend the latter). Also check that it can be manipulated with one hand and the size of the cell phone. Compare it to the size of the smartphone you have. That way you won’t be carrying a brick.
HOW TO MAKE A BACKUP ON WHATSAPP PLUS
- The first thing will be to open WhatsApp Plus on your cell phone.
- After that, go to the Settings of the same application.
- There go to Chats.
- In the lower area you will find the “Backup” button.
- Click on the “Save” button.
- It should be noted that the backup is only saved on your device, it is not possible to save it to Google Drive since it is not linked.
- You will be able to find your WhatsApp Plus backup in your device storage.
Follow us on our social networks:
View All Result