One of the forerunners of the well-known Battle Royale genre is Playerunknown’s Battelgrounds, also known as PUBG. This video game has a very complete version adapted for mobile phones with various game modes that you can enjoy alone or with friends. The purpose of this post is to expose each and every one available so you can get an idea before entering the battlefield.
It should be noted that the game can be downloaded for both Android and iOS completely free of charge, so there is no excuse to start squeezing the Tencent Games shooter.
PUBG Mobile is very varied
The problem with some current video games for smartphones is that they don’t offer variety to the player, who ends up bored after playing a couple of games. That is why PUBG Mobile seeks to offer the user an experience that allows him to alternate between different modalities according to your preferences. These are the options you have at your disposal:
classic battle royale
If you are a regular player, you surely know what the Battle Royale mode consists of, where up to 100 players Unleashed to their fate on one of the various maps that PUBG Mobile includes, they must face each other to become the winner. The zones are very different, but, in all of them, the purpose is exactly the same, that is, find equipment and knock down enemies taking advantage of all kinds of structures that you will find on your way to defend yourself from rival attacks.
The best thing about this mode is that it offers the possibility of play alone, in a duo or with friends. Likewise, you can also select the option to play in the first or third person depending on what is most comfortable for you. Without a doubt, it is the quintessential shooting game mode and also one of the most attractive for players.
These PUBG Mobile game modes have nothing to do with the previous one. Mainly, because they are characterized by their dynamism and speed, since they only last between 8 and 15 minutes depending on the kind of game. So they are an ideal alternative if you don’t have much time, but want to play a game or two. It is important to indicate that the team in charge of development progressively includes more modalities, as well as eliminates others that do not receive much user flow. These are the ones currently available:
- Quickplay: Take on other players using random rules (all weapons, melee, item paradise…)
- Cargo: Your mission is to transport or eliminate a vehicle that contains a specific cargo and for this you can defend yourself with armored cars or helicopters.
- sniper training: As you can see, the purpose is to improve your aim with the sniper rifles.
- War: It is identical to the classic Battle Royale mode, with the difference that you respawn continuously. To win the game you must eliminate enemies and get points for it.
- Metro Royale: is a new option introduced recently. In Metro Royale you not only have the surface to collect supplies, but there is also a long abandoned subway line where darkness lurks.
In this section we meet the classic game modes what’s in other games like Call of Duty: Mobile, which have been adapted to the gameplay of PUBG Mobile. Therefore, these kinds of games are also generally short-lived and offer an alternative avenue for those who love the game’s mechanics. In addition, there are several ways to get the most out of the work, such as:
- Team Elimination: I’m sure you know him more from Team Duel. In this mode, two groups of 8 players face each other until a point limit is obtained.
- Game of weapons: another favorite by users due to the fun it guarantees. In Gun Game two teams of 4 players have to face each other. The novelty is that every time you eliminate an enemy, your weapon will improve until you reach the end and win the game.
- Domination: It is similar to Dominion from Call of Duty, but with clear differences. There are also three bases, although the victory will go to whoever manages to capture two of them as soon as possible.
- Assault: It is a PUBG Mobile game mode that does not show many changes compared to War, since the purpose is exactly the same: to eliminate enemies in a combat arena until reaching a specific number of points.