- Gmail: how to delete all your emails at once
- Gmail: so you can update the new design of the app in your account
Via gmail you have the option not only to send and receive messages, but to schedule them emails and personalize your account, according to your day-to-day needs.
Under this premise, if you are one of the people who prefers to better manage your gmail accounta quite feasible option is remove the emails that you no longer need and thus gain more storage in your account.
In that sense, follow the following instructions to carry out this practical trick in your account.
Steps to empty Gmail recycle bin
- The first thing you need to do is open the gmail apps on your computer.
- In your account inbox, tap Pluslocated in the upper left area.
- Among the options, select Paper bin.
- Now, choose which messages you no longer want to have stored in your account.
- Once this is done, click on the option delete forever.
- Finally, you will clear the trash of content that you do not need.
HOW TO LOG OUT OF GMAIL IF YOU LEAVE YOUR ACCOUNT OPEN ON ANOTHER PC
- First, from a computer or laptop go to gmail.
- Now, go to the ‘Inbox’ or ‘Inbox’ and scroll the space bar to the end.
- As you can see, there are several white color options, one of them says ‘Details’, click on it.
- Now, a new window will open with all recently opened sessions.
- There are three boxes: Type of access (from where you logged in), Location, and Date and time, the last one is the most important, since it tells you how long your account has been active.
- If your account remains open on a device external to the one you are currently using, the ‘Log out of all other web sessions’ option will be enabled.
- Finally, press it and automatically your Gmail account will be closed on all devices that you do not recognize.
It is important to clarify that this trick can only be done from a computer or laptop, it cannot be done through a mobile phone because the ‘Details’ option will not appear, therefore, make sure that the steps are carried out on a device that gives you confidence.
Follow us on our social networks: