- The trick to remove ads in Gmail from Android and iOS
- Steps to delete heavy emails in Gmail
gmail is one of the most used messaging applications continuously by thousands of people, so this app seeks to innovate every day to improve the experience of its users.
For this reason, you may have noticed the new interface in the inbox that gmail has created; however, this has not been to everyone’s liking. In that sense, Google allows you the option to return to the old design in a few steps.
Since MAG, we show you in detail how to return to the original Gmail. Also, you should keep in mind that, at the moment, it is only possible to perform this trick from the computer.
Steps to return to the old Gmail
- The first thing you need to do is log in to your account. gmail from your computer.
- Then click on the icon gearlocated in the upper right area.
- Among the options you must choose Return to the original view.
- Next, Google will ask you why you don’t want to continue with the new version of Gmail, so you’ll need to explain your reasons.
- Finally, click on refills and you will see the original design again.
You should note that you can always go back to the latest version of Gmail by applying the same settings shown above.
How to create a Gmail account from Android
- First, you must go to Settings or Configuration in the menu of your smartphone.
- Then slide the screen of your cell phone down until you find the Accounts section.
- At the bottom click on the button add account.
- After this, you must click on the Google option.
- Within moments, you’ll see your information being verified and prompted to enter your lock key or fingerprint.
- Next, the Google interface will appear and you will have to select Create Accountlocated in the lower left area.
- The section will ask you to create an account for yourself or for a company, so you must choose the first option.
- Now, you will place your personal data and put your cnew email from Gmail.
- When you’re done, it will ask you to enter a password and then confirm the password again.
- Finally, you will have to accept the Terms and Conditions of the account and click Next.
Follow us on our social networks: