- Google Drive: how to delete duplicate files from the cell phone without installing apps
- The trick to remove access of some applications to Google Drive
save documents to google drive is one of the most necessary things today, this is because you can access them at any time just by entering your apps. Likewise, you also have the option to download the files you store without any difficulty.
For this case, you only need to have your mobile device at hand Android or iPhone and apply this simple trick that we show you below from Mag.
How to download a file in Google Drive
- The first thing you should do is open the app google drive on your smartphone.
- Then, on the main screen, choose the file you want to download.
- Now hold down on this document until a tab opens.
- Next, you just have to click on the option Discharge.
- Then wait a few seconds for your file to download.
- Depending on its size, this document may take longer. When the process is finished, go to the Downloads folder of your cell phone and look for your file.
You can apply this method every time you need to store any information that is saved in Google Drive on your mobile device.
So you can send large Gmail files with Google Drive
- From your smartphonego to the app gmail and write an email.
- Then, at the bottom of the inbox, go to the icon google drive.
- At this time, a popup dialog will appear that includes a file browser. Through it, you will have to select the file you want to send.
- Once you choose the document, click on Go up and drag the file.
- After a few seconds, you should make sure that at the bottom of your screen the option is activated drive linklocated next to the button insert as.
In this way, you can send larger files from the Google Drive app; however, you should be aware that these documents should not exceed 15 GB, which is what the Google cloud gives you for free.
So you can scan documents on iPhone
- On your smartphone, go to the main menu, open the Notes app and create a new one.
- In this new note, write anything and you will see a toolbar appear.
- When this happens, click on a camera icon.
- After this, click on the Scan documents option.
- Next, the camera mode will appear.
- Now, you will have to focus on the document you want to scan.
- Once you’re ready, capture the image using the camera button.
- Finally, just hit save and the file will automatically appear in the note you created at the beginning.
Follow us on our social networks: