Have you ever seen your house or your friends house through Google Maps? If so, you may find it fun to do so to visualize what it looks like from the app.
However, with the constant theft, some people have chosen to ask Google that your house appears blurred when someone looks for it. On that note, there is a way to apply this goal in just a few steps. Take note.
- The first thing you should do is open the app. Google Maps.
- Now, find your home address and click on street view.
- Next, click on the three vertical dots icon, located in the upper left area.
- Among the options that appear, click on Report Problem.
- Once this is done, a file will open for you to complete some information.
- Then a preview of your house image will appear and you will need to adjust it to blur.
- In moments, you’ll have to explain the reason you want your address blurred.
- When you have finished, you will have to put your email, fill in the reCAPTCHA code and send it.
- Finally, it only remains to wait for the results once Google review your information.
As mentioned in previous lines, there are several ways to be able to answer a call on your iPhone without touching it, this is because the device of Manzana It has various functions such as Siri, Voice control or even with the Airpods. But this time, we’ll use the Call Audio Routing option.
- First, open the Settings section of your iPhone and select Accessibility.
- After this, go to the lower area and choose the Physical and motor button.
- Then, tap on the Play tab, followed by Call audio routing.
- Finally, activate Automatic call answering and ready.
View All Result