- Google Translator: the trick to translate text from images from Android
- The trick to switch Google Translate to dark mode
Store your searches in Google translator, it can be one of the most necessary things to remember your information; however, history may take up space on your smartphone or on your computer, so one option is to permanently remove it.
In this way, you will be able to carry out new searches and not worry about the storage left on your devices. In MAGwe teach you in detail what you must do to apply this trick.
How to search the history in Google Translate on Android
- First, go to the app Google translator On your cellphone.
- Then, click on your account icon, located at the top right.
- Among the options, select Record and ready.
How to search the history in Google Translate on Computer
- What you must first do is enter the Google Translate website from your computer.
- Once this is done, click on the History icon, located in the lower area.
- Then, a window will open where you must log in from your Google account.
- When you enter your email and password, the Google Translate history will finally open.
How to delete the history in Google Translate from Android
- Once you are in the search history of the app, press on the three points that are in the upper right.
- In the section, you will have to choose Manage activity.
- After this, click on the option Clear browsing data.
- Finally, select whether you want to delete your search history after a certain period or from the beginning.
So you can switch Google Translate to dark mode
- The first thing you should do is go to Settings from your cell phone.
- Then select the Display & Brightness option.
- Among the available options, tap on Dark mode.
- Once activated, open Google Translate.
- In moments, you will see how the application changed its hue.
Follow us on our social networks: