- How to create your own vocabulary in Google Translate
- So you can translate a web page with Google Translate
Google translator has positioned itself as one of the Applications used, due to its simple interface and variety of available languages. Likewise, one of its most outstanding functions is that of being able to save the history of the words that you have translated.
With this trick, you will be able to review everything you have searched for and thus remember some phrases or sentences immediately. To apply it, you just need to follow these steps that we show you from Mag.
So you can save the history in Google Translate
- The first thing you have to do is go to Google translatorfrom your Google account.
- Then press on the Recordlocated at the bottom of the screen.
- Once done, head over to the right side panel and select the entries you want to save.
- Now choose the button Highlight translation.
- Finally, click on Saved, to see the previous translations that you have stored.
How to close multiple apps at once from iPhone
- On your smartphone, open Settings and choose Accessibility.
- Then tap Play and select Assistive Touch.
- At this time, you will have to click on the upper switch to activate the option.
- Now choose the section create gesture.
- Once that’s done, you’ll need to create a gesture that swipes to the top left using just three of your fingers.
- When you have configured this alternative, click on Save.
- Next, the window will ask you to name the new gesture created, which you can call Close applications.
- Finally, go to the area above your cell phone and click on Customizable actions, then on Double touch and press on the gesture close apps.
From this moment on, you will be able to close all the apps you have open three by three much more quickly. Remember that you can always reset this function from the settings of your smartphone.
Follow us on our social networks: