Google translator It is one of the most recognized Google applications worldwide, since you can translate any text in an instant. Likewise, the apps allows you to enable freehand writing as a new option to interpret a phrase or sentence.
This alternative can be quite useful, in case the keyboard of your cell phone with iOS does not work correctly and you urgently need to translate a text quickly.
For this reason, in SPORT We show you a detailed guide of everything you must do from the apps to perform this trick.
- The first thing you should do is open the app. Google translator from your iPhone.
- Then, select the language you want to translate, located in the upper left area of the screen.
- Now, do the same but on the top right.
- Once you have followed these steps, click on the option Draw.
- Then you will see a text box indicating Write hereso you should draw any word or phrase.
- You can also delete any letter with the Backspace button.
- When you’re done, select Translate and you’re done.
- The first thing you should do is enter the Settings of your cell phone with Android.
- Now click on the option Privacy and turn on microphone access.
- Then open the app Google translator from your smartphone.
- Then, activate the Transcribe button and choose the source languages and to which the words you say will be transcribed,
- Once this is done, speak through the microphone of your Android so that the apps start translating.
Keep in mind that, from the Google Translate application, you can configure the languages you want to translate and the font size in which the texts will appear.
View All Result