- Google Translate: how to make an assessment in the app quickly
- The trick to translate instant conversations with Google Translate
If you need to know the meaning of any word or phrase, surely you use Google translator on your computer, but for convenience, this application is free for users of Android Y iOS.
In this way, you can open the apps from Google wherever you are and use it to translate conversations, websites or even apply the virtual keyboard for greater comfort.
Under this premise, from MAG we teach you a complete guide on how you can free download Google Translate on your cell phones with Android and iOS.
How to download free Google Translate on Android
- From your smartphone, first open the Play Store in the menu section.
- Then, in the search box type Google translator.
- Within the options, choose the one that is certified by Google LLC.
- Once done, click on the Install button.
- You will have to wait a few minutes before opening the app.
- When the process is finished, open Google Translate and you can just start using it.
So you can download Google Translate for free on iPhone
- The first thing you need to do is open the app store from your iOS cell phone.
- Later, in the search bar, located in the upper right area, place Google Translator.
- Next, select the app certified by Google LLC.
- Now, hit the green Install button.
- Wait a few seconds while the app downloads.
- Once this is done, click Open and you can use Google translator.
So you can activate the virtual keyboard in Google Translate
- From your computer, go to your favorite browser and place Google translator.
- Select the website and click on the app.
- Once inside the interface, go to the bottom of the screen and click on the keyboard icon.
- In moments, several options will slide like: Spanish keyboard either united states international.
- Now, you will have to choose the one of your preference.
- Finally, write the word to consult on the virtual keyboard, press ENTER and that’s it.
Remember that you can undo this option by pressing the “x” symbol, which is located in the upper right part of the virtual keyboard.
Follow us on our social networks: