- The trick to switch Google Translate to dark mode
- So you can convert voice to text in Google Translator from Android
Google translator It is one of the most used applications by users, due to its simple interface and speed when translating any phrase or word from your own smartphone.
Now, through the apps you can translate any text from an image or photo in just moments, so you only need to have your cell phone with Android at hand and follow the step by step that we show you below.
So you can translate text from images in Google Translate
- From your cell phone, open the Google Translate app.
- Then select the language you want to translate.
- After this, press on the camera, located at the bottom of the screen.
- Now, you will have to choose between the following options: Translate full text, Translate part of the file or Translate from a photo.
- For the latter, you will have to click on Import.
- Highlight the text to translate and press Select all.
- Finally, you will have the entire phrase translated in the same app.
Steps to create a vocabulary in Google Translate
- The first thing you have to do is open Google translator in your favorite browser or in the app from the cell phone.
- Now, put the word or phrase you want to translate.
- Once done, press on star icon, located at the bottom of the screen. This to save them in your Google account.
- If you are on the web, you will see a panel on the right side with the featured translations.
- In case you have used the application, you will have to click on your account icon, located in the upper right.
- Then choose the option Saved Transcripts.
- Finally, you will be able to see all your favorite translations stored in your account.
Follow us on our social networks:
View All Result