- How to read messages deleted by your friends on WhatsApp
- How to know if another person is looking at your WhatsApp
WhatsApp It is one of the applications that many people use to be able to communicate with any user around the world. Through it you can also exchange photos, videos, GIFs and even share any type of sticker through your individual or group conversations, which cause a sensation.
But now WhatsApp has given a surprise with colored hearts. With the latest update you can now use the giant emojis. How do I activate them? Here at MAG we will give you all the steps so you can enjoy them right now.
LOOK: List of Android phones that will not have WhatsApp since August 31
HOW TO ACTIVATE THE GIANT EMOJIS OF WHATSAPP HEARTS
- The first thing you should do is have WhatsApp updated.
- The version that brings this novelty is 220.127.116.11.
- Remember that at the moment it is in WhatsApp beta.
- Now enter any conversation.
- Open the emojis and look for the hearts.
Always remember to keep WhatsApp updated to get news. (Photo: MAG – Rommel Yupanqui)
- Click on any of them, especially the one with the colored hearts.
- And you will see that they are giants.
- It should be noted that this was exclusive only to the red heart, but now it is in the emojis of the other shades.
HOW TO SAVE DATA ON WHATSAPP WHEN I MAKE A CALL OR VIDEO CALL
- The first thing will be to enter WhatsApp.
- From there go to the Application Settings.
- Now press where it says Storage and data.
- In the network section you will see a tab that says “Use less data for calls”.
- When you activate it you can make the calls you want.
- This will prevent your mega pack from draining too quickly, if you have a minimum.
- The most recommended thing is that you do not make calls or video calls on WhatsApp but use traditional communication.
Follow us on our social networks: