The mobile phone has become more than a necessity for communicate with friends, relatives or contacts. It is a tool with which we would feel invalid, if it were to present a blunder. Especially when it comes to activating USB debugging on Android with a black and broken screen.
Therefore, if the mobile screen is damaged, you might think that it would be unusable. But we want to tell you that it is not. So, according to that reason, we will teach you how to turn on USB debugging on Android with ADB command. Even with black or broken screen.
It really may seem like a calamity, that the mobile screen through which we see data it contains, was damaged or black. And you can enable debug mode when it works fine. But it seems totally crazy that this procedure can be executed.
Also, if you wonder how this is possible, you should know that it is the mobile screen that is not used to display data or images. But we mention that it is very easy to activate the black screen usb debugging on android with adb command. Well, this is what we are going to do in this article and you just have to follow the steps.
What is USB debugging on Android for?
If you are already familiar with this term, you should know that activate the black screen usb debugging with ADB command. It is possible that you can correct any problem that the mobile presents at the computer level. Because of the fact that it is very different than entering Recovery mode on Android.
Since we are going to do it from the personal PC and using a support or program which will make it easier for us to repair the Android device. Also, it won’t take much to remind users to get used to run a backup of the files you have on your device via the USB cable.
Then from the PC you will be able to enter your mobile and the program will be the means by which we verify and solve the possible failures in the installed App. Therefore, if the android black screen is broken, It will not be an impediment to being able to make the necessary corrections from the PC.
How to enable USB debugging mode on my Android using ADB command?
It is important that you know that activate the USB debugging with black screen with ADB command on a smartphone. It is to be able to recover the information or a data in it, but it will be necessary that at least the device turns on. Therefore, the first step is to check that it is turned on when you connect it.
Now, in order to activate the USB debugging with black screen with ADB command. It will be necessary that we download from the PC with the Windows operating system, the ADB command. And we are going to do this on the official Android page. Once this step is done, we must install these commands on your computer monitor.
How can I activate the USB debugging of my mobile from the PC?
For turn on USB debugging with black screen with ADB command on your mobile phone. All you have to do is execute the following steps:
- Connect via USB cable the smartphone with the broken or black screen.
- Now we must start the phone in debugging mode and in order to do so it will be necessary that you first turn off the mobile.
- Turn it on again, but you must press the following series of keys, Home, power on, volume up and volume down. In this way the device will enter the recovery mode.
- Now go to the monitor of your computer and enter the program and enter the following command adb devices. Then we put the other command ‘ADB pull / data / media / ClockworkMod / backup ~ / Desktop / Android-up’.
- In this way, the extraction of the data from our Android smartphone will be carried out. So, you have to wait for the operation to finish.
- Once finished we just have to look on your computer monitor in ‘recent files’. Although it seems like a simple task to perform, it can carry risks. Therefore, it is important that you follow the instructions to the letter.
In this way ends this tutorial that I teach you another crucial fact about your mobile phone. Also, now you know how to turn on USB debugging with black screen with ADB command.