- What happens to WhatsApp if you disable read receipts
- How to know if you have the latest version of WhatsApp Plus 2022
Google Maps It is one of the applications that many use to be able to know streets and even visualize their next destination. But it is not only that, on the map you can also travel in time in order to visualize what was in a certain place 10 years ago.
The google map, in addition to seeing our neighborhood, it can also guide us to our home in case we have moved and still do not know the surroundings. In order to mark it on the map, today at MAG we will give you all the steps to label it.
LOOK: How to turn your videos into GIFs on WhatsApp
HOW TO ADD YOUR ADDRESS IN GOOGLE MAPS
- The first thing will be to open Google Maps on your Android or iPhone cell phone.
- After that you will see the map and your profile picture in a circle. press it.
- A new menu will be displayed from where you must press “Your data in Maps”.
- Now you will see all your favorite places.
- Tap that you want to save a place.
This way you can mark your favorite places on Google Maps and define an icon. (Photo: MAG – Rommel Yupanqui)
- Now go to “Add a place”, define the address or simply locate it on the map.
- When you have it, define the item: if it is your home, your work, the gym, the University, the school, etc.
- At that moment that place will be saved on the map and you will be able to see it on Google Maps with the respective icon.
- If you want to delete it, just do the steps above.
HOW TO MAKE A BACKUP ON WHATSAPP
- The first thing will be to open WhatsApp Plus on your cell phone.
- After that, go to the Settings of the same application.
- There go to Chats.
- In the lower area you will find the “Backup” button.
- Click on the “Save” button.
- It should be noted that the backup is only saved on your device, it is not possible to save it to Google Drive since it is not linked.
- You will be able to find your WhatsApp Plus backup in your device storage.
Follow us on our social networks: