If you are one of those who uses constantly google driveone of the benefits you can get from it apps is to be able to give access to another person in just a few steps.
In this way, if you want someone else to modify or comment on a file, because you cannot do it at the moment, this trick will be very effective. Next, we detail how to apply it in a practical way.
- The first thing you should do is enter the app. google drive.
- Once done, choose the file you want to give others access to.
- When you have decided, click on Share.
- In moments, you will have to select the option general accessfollowed by an arrow-shaped button, located in the rear area.
- Now, click on the names to whom you will give permission to access your document.
- Among the alternatives, you can give them the role of Reader, Commenter or Editor.
- Finally, press the Done.
- First, take out the case of your smartphone and try again, as the accessory surrounding the flash may prevent it from working properly.
- Another option is to try the flashlight. For this, enter the main menu of your iPhone and access the Control Center, then press the button Lantern and ready.
- Among other alternatives, there is the restart your iPhone completely, this in order to fix errors that have caused the flash problem.
- If none of this works, you will have to contact Apple Technical Support, through this link: https://getsupport.apple.com/.
Remember that you must prevent your smartphone from suffering strong falls or being involved in aqueous substances that can cause irreversible damage and, therefore, impair its correct use.
View All Result