- How to prevent “forwarded” from appearing in your WhatsApp messages
- Download Latest Version APK of GB WhatsApp Aug 2022 : No Ads
When we first logged into Facebook, the social network always asks for our email so that the verification message arrives. However, for various reasons, we stopped using this email for a long time.
Do you want to change the email of your account? Facebook? Remember that when you do, you must log in with the new one. Best of all, you can do it from the same application for your smartphone. Follow all the steps that we give you in MAG.
LOOK: Download free APK of WhatsApp Plus: latest version August 2022 without advertising
HOW TO CHANGE YOUR FACEBOOK MAIL
- The first thing will be to enter the Facebook app.
- Now go to your profile and press the three bars.
- The Settings panel will open there. Click where it says “Settings and privacy”.
- At that moment go to “Settings”, “Personal information”, “Contact information” and then “Add email address”.
- Add your new email and then enter your password to save your settings.
- With this, Facebook will have sent a confirmation code to your email.
- Copy and paste it to confirm your account.
In this simple way you can change the Facebook email. (Photo: MAG – Rommel Yupanqui)
- When you do, you’ll see your new email appear on Facebook.
- Enter it and define it as main.
- Once this step is done, go to your old email and click Delete.
- Facebook may ask you for your password.
- When you finish you will now be able to log in with your new email on Facebook.
HOW TO MAKE A BACKUP ON WHATSAPP PLUS
- The first thing will be to open WhatsApp Plus on your cell phone.
- After that, go to the Settings of the same application.
- There go to Chats.
- In the lower area you will find the “Backup” button.
- Click on the “Save” button.
- It should be noted that the backup is only saved on your device, it is not possible to save it to Google Drive since it is not linked.
- You will be able to find your WhatsApp Plus backup in your device storage.
Follow us on our social networks: