Through the options offered by the iPhone, you can modify the color of the calendar, according to your tastes. In this way, you will have your cell phone much more personalized in moments.
Whether for an aesthetic reason or out of curiosity, modifying this app with the color you want is one of the simplest and most satisfying options that you can do from your smartphone.
Then follow this guide to change the color of the calendar from your mobile device.
- From your smartphone, open the Calendar app.
- Once this is done, click on the Calendars option.
- In moments, you will see all the designs available for this application.
- Now, you will have to click on the “i” option, located next to the calendar you have chosen.
- Then click on the Color button.
- At this time, a variety of available colors will appear. If you don’t like any of them, click Customize to choose other options.
- Finally, go back to the Calendar app and you will see how it has a new color.
- First, open the app Google Photos in you smartphone with iOS.
- Now, click on your profile picture, located at the top right.
- Once done, tap on Account Storage Space.
- Next, you will have to choose the alternative Manage storage.
- In this part a line will appear that will indicate the space you have used so far.
- Go to the bottom area and choose the option review and delete.
- Here you will have to select the blurred photos, screenshots, videos that you do not consider necessary, among other alternatives.
- Finally, click on the button Select items to delete and free up storage.
With these steps, you will see how your storage space in Google Photos increases, so you can add more images and videos that you really need.
View All Result