- iPhone: the trick to make a burst of photos with the volume buttons
- Instagram: so you can activate the Dark Mode from iPhone
If you have a iPhoneyou will know that the default web browser that offers you Manzana is Safari, which is considered as a browser with multiple benefits, since it protects your privacy and saves the battery of your smartphone.
However, it is up to each user to choose their favorite browser and thus feel more comfortable when finding out any information on the internet. For this reason, there is a trick with which you can select the online search engine of your choice, such as DuckDuckGo, Bing, Ecosia or yahoo.
So you can change the web browser on the iPhone
- The first thing you should do is go to the section Settings in you iPhone.
- Then look for the safari browser.
- After this, you will have to select the default browser app.
- Among the results, choose the browser of your choice.
- Finally you must configure it as default and that’s it.
How to close multiple apps at once from iPhone
- On your smartphone, open Settings and choose Accessibility.
- Then tap Play and select Assistive Touch.
- At this time, you will have to click on the upper switch to activate the option.
- Now choose the section create gesture.
- Once that’s done, you’ll need to create a gesture that swipes to the top left using just three of your fingers.
- When you have configured this alternative, click on Save.
- Next, the window will ask you to name the new gesture created, which you can call Close applications.
- Finally, go to the area above your cell phone and click on Customizable actions, then on Double touch and press on the gesture close apps.
From this moment on, you will be able to close all the apps you have open three by three much more quickly. Remember that you can always reset this function from the settings of your smartphone.
Follow us on our social networks: