Via Google translatoryou can perform multiple functions to translate any text, document, among others, quickly and easily, so you only need to have the app on your cell phone with Android to make it.
Also, with the new updates in the same app, there is a way to interpret the phrases only with the voice and then convert it into texts in seconds. If at any time you cannot write a sentence, this trick is ideal for you.
- The first thing you should do is enter the Settings of your cell phone with Android.
- Now click on the option Privacy and turn on microphone access.
- Then open the app Google translator from your smartphone.
- Then, activate the Transcribe button and choose the source languages and to which the words you say will be transcribed,
- Once this is done, speak through the microphone of your Android so that the apps start translating.
Keep in mind that, from the Google Translate application, you can configure the languages you want to translate and the font size in which the texts will appear.
For sentences or paragraphs, the most appropriate thing is to go to the web. The Google Translate limit is 5,000 characters. On the web we can:
- Type or paste the text that we want to translate to get an instant translation.
- use the microphone of the computer to record us and translate what we say into another language.
- translate documents complete (PDF, .doc, .txt, .xls, etc.)
- Listen to the translation, copy it, share it and edit it (The latter will help Google’s AI to improve translations.)
Before moving on to mobile applications, it should be noted that Google translate is integrated into the Google Chrome browser itself. If you want to translate an entire website, just right click on the body of the text and select “Translate to Spanish”. Automatically, the website will be in your language, although keep in mind that the translations are not one hundred percent accurate.