- So you can translate a web page with Google Translate
- Google Translator: the trick to translate a text from your cell phone camera
One of the benefits of having an account Google translator is to be able to create your own vocabulary, which consists of saving your favorite translations to be able to see them at any time.
To apply this trick, you just need to open the app from your smartphone or on the same website of this Google system and follow these steps that we show you below in Mag.
Steps to create a vocabulary in Google Translate
- The first thing you have to do is open Google translator in your favorite browser or in the app from the cell phone.
- Now, put the word or phrase you want to translate.
- Once done, press on star icon, located at the bottom of the screen. This to save them in your Google account.
- If you are on the web, you will see a panel on the right side with the featured translations.
- In case you have used the application, you will have to click on your account icon, located in the upper right.
- Then choose the option Saved Transcripts.
- Finally, you will be able to see all your favorite translations stored in your account.
So you can use Google Translate offline on mobile
Before starting, you have to download the app on your smartphoneeither in Android or on your iPhoneso you can perform this trick without problems.
- The first step is to open the application Translator on your mobile device.
- Then, if you have Android, click on the three lines located in the upper left area. In case you have iPhonego to Settings, which is in the bottom right.
- Once done, choose the option Offline Translation.
- Now, you will see a list of several languages, so you need to choose which ones you want to download.
- Next, you will have to grant the necessary permissions.
- Finally, just open the app again and you can put the phrases you want to translate.
Follow us on our social networks:
View All Result