- What happens to WhatsApp if you disable read receipts
- How to know if you have the latest version of WhatsApp Plus 2022
WhatsApp It has become one of the social networks where a large part of the world likes to chat, talk about anything and even send videos or photos of their trips. However, it is also responsible for protecting our privacy as it is working on a tool that will prevent our friends from seeing us “online”.
While that’s waiting, WhatsApp It has a function that many have already used: the photos that disappear or are only seen once. Do you want to download them in high quality and keep them on your Android phone? Follow this trick.
LOOK: How to read messages deleted by your friends on WhatsApp
HOW TO DOWNLOAD THE DISAPPEARING PHOTOS IN WHATSAPP IN HIGH QUALITY
- The first thing will be to have the APK of WhatsApp Plus.
- WhatsApp Plus has an option to not only view the disappearing photos as many times as you want, but also download them.
- To be able to download the latest version of WhatsApp Plus on your Android mobile, follow this link.
- When you have configured the app as you wish, go to the WhatsApp Plus settings.
If you open a photo that can only be viewed once, in WhatsApp Plus you can view it as many times as you want. (Photo: MAG – Rommel Yupanqui)
- There you enter Privacy and there you enable the “Anti see once” option.
- Now all the photos that come to you with that particularity, can be seen as many times as you want.
- But it is not the only thing, there is also an option to download them in high quality to your Android phone.
HOW TO SAVE DATA ON WHATSAPP WHEN I MAKE A CALL OR VIDEO CALL
- The first thing will be to enter WhatsApp.
- From there go to the Application Settings.
- Now press where it says Storage and data.
- In the network section you will see a tab that says “Use less data for calls”.
- When you activate it you can make the calls you want.
- This will prevent your mega pack from draining too quickly, if you have a minimum.
- The most recommended thing is that you do not make calls or video calls on WhatsApp but use traditional communication.
Follow us on our social networks: