- What happens to WhatsApp if you disable read receipts
- How to know if you have the latest version of WhatsApp Plus 2022
Many now have a android cell phone of different brand. Through it you can install any application from the Google Play store. Although it has thousands of apps of different genres, you should know that there are some that are not present.
One of them is Epic Gamesthe application where you can download Fortnite, Battle Breakers and Rocket League. In order to obtain it, you need to install the famous APK on your mobile. How do I do it legally without affecting my smartphone? Here we explain it to you.
LOOK: How to download the Fortnite APK for free on your Android phone
HOW TO DOWNLOAD EPIC GAMES FOR FREE ON YOUR ANDROID CELL PHONE
- Remember that Epic Games is not found within Google Play.
- In order to obtain the application to download games, it is necessary to download the APK for free.
- To do this, open your preferred browser.
- There enter the following link.
- In the top corner you will see a tab that says “Download”.
- Click on it and you will see the Epic Games icon.
This way you can enjoy Fortnite and other video games by downloading the APK from Epic Games. (Photo: MAG – Rommel Yupanqui)
- Press the button again and the installation program will automatically open in the form of an APK.
- When you have it, just install it, sign in with your Google or Facebook account.
- And there you can start playing Fortnite or other games that are on the platform and that, in general, vary each month.
HOW TO MAKE A BACKUP ON WHATSAPP
- The first thing will be to open WhatsApp Plus on your cell phone.
- After that, go to the Settings of the same application.
- There go to Chats.
- In the lower area you will find the “Backup” button.
- Click on the “Save” button.
- It should be noted that the backup is only saved on your device, it is not possible to save it to Google Drive since it is not linked.
- You will be able to find your WhatsApp Plus backup in your device storage.
Follow us on our social networks: