How to fix when iPhone power button not working
jasabacklink August 14, 2022 2 min read
The iPhone They are considered one of the most popular smartphones today, since you can use multiple functions in a simple and practical way, which gives you a better user experience. Manzana.
However, one problem that may occur to you is that the button on the iPhone not work properly, which could bring you various inconveniences when locking the screen or performing other functions.
In SPORT, we offer you some solutions that you can apply in a few steps. Take note.
- What you need to do first is check if the iPhone button has any fault or if it is found docked and does not sink as it normally would. If so, you will have to remove any residue that may have entered the spaces of this key.
- Another option you can try is turn your mobile device off and back on in case it is an internal problem of the same system.
- If the above does not work, make a backup of your information so as not to lose it. Subsequently, restore your mobile device and then try again if the power button works properly.
- As a last alternative, you can call Apple support and they will offer you a more detailed solution to the problem.
- The first thing you should do is enter the app Setting from your cell phone.
- Among the options, you will have to choose the section Telephone.
- Once done, choose Silence unknown calls.
- From here, every time someone you don’t have added on your iPhone doesn’t make a sound and they will be sent straight to voicemail.
- You will then see these calls as missed.
Please note that you can disable this option at any time from the same Settings app on your mobile device.
View All Result
© 2022 Crast.net – Gadget and Tech News.