- How to read messages deleted by your friends on WhatsApp
- How to use WhatsApp with a landline number
The cell phones smart phones are no longer only used to send text messages or make phone calls, they have now become very important tools for all users on the planet, since these devices are used to storing work documents, photos and videos and even virtual money that you could be saving in your banking applications, therefore, on this occasion, from Mag we will teach you how to camouflage all your banking applications so that criminals do not find them in case your smartphone is stolen. Take note.
In these times, during the month of July and the beginning of August, criminals not only steal your cell phone and go on the run, on some occasions they kidnap you and with threats force you to transfer money through the banking applications that you manage in your telephone Androidbut, if you camouflage those applications, it is likely that they will only let you go and take your equipment, you should immediately proceed to block all your accounts where you have money saved.
THE ANDROID TRICK TO CHANGE THE ICON AND NAME OF YOUR BANKING APPS
- First, go to the Android Google Play Store and download the app Nova Launcheryou can quickly get it by clicking here.
- Now, open the browser of your choice, it can be Google Chrome, Safari, Microsoft Edge, etc., and look for the icon in PNG (transparent background) of any application that does not raise suspicions, for example: the calculator, radio, recorder of voice etc
- The next step is to open Nova Launcher and grant it the necessary permissions so that it can operate normally, it will immediately ask you to customize the new interface that your smartphone will have, choose the theme that you like the most.
- You will be able to notice a slight change on the home screen of your mobile, press for a few seconds on the icon of your banking app until the “Edit” option appears.
- Here the app will allow you to modify the icon and even the name.
- Click on the “Logo” section and look for the image in PNG format that you have previously downloaded. Also change the name respecting the style of the names of the other applications.
- Finally, click on “Done” so that you keep the changes.
WHAT DOES ‘NEARBY’ MEAN ON MY ANDROID CELL PHONE
- Surely when you pulled down the notification bar you saw the “Nearby” icon.
- This is represented as a knotted bow. What is it for?
- Well, like Bluetooth, it tends to be able to share all the photos and videos you want in seconds.
- This is much faster than infrared or Bluetooth itself.
- In order to activate it, you simply have to link your cell phone with the other mobile in order to share information.
- Best of all, you don’t need mobile data or connect to the same Wi-Fi network to use it.
- “Nearby” is characterized by being fast and stable during the transfer of photos or videos from one cell phone to another.
Follow us on our social networks: