- How to read messages deleted by your friends on WhatsApp
- How to know if another person is looking at your WhatsApp
WhatsApp It is one of the applications where many people like to chat daily in order to be able to talk about specific news, gossip or simply make calls and video calls. In addition, each user can send stickers, emojis, GIFs and all kinds of fun photos to entertain your contacts.
However, when we are waiting for an appointment we always ask where you are. Do you really know if that location is real or fake? Know the trick to find out quickly using WhatsApp. That way you will surprise him.
LOOK: What does the clock symbol mean inside WhatsApp: solutionn
HOW TO KNOW IF YOUR FRIENDS SENT YOU A FAKE LOCATION ON WHATSAPP
- In order to send a location on WhatsApp you must press the clip.
- Then press the “Location” button.
- There you can choose if you want to use the “Real-time location” or “Current”.
- But in case your friend doesn’t want you to know where they find you, you can use the search engine to choose a place.
This way anyone can send you a location on WhatsApp. (Photo: MAG – Rommel Yupanqui)
- If your friend does this, it means they have sent you a fake location.
- Generally, if a person is on the road, their location or GPS point will appear on the road and not in a predetermined location.
HOW TO SAVE DATA ON WHATSAPP WHEN I MAKE A CALL OR VIDEO CALL
- The first thing will be to enter WhatsApp.
- From there go to the Application Settings.
- Now press where it says Storage and data.
- In the network section you will see a tab that says “Use less data for calls”.
- When you activate it you can make the calls you want.
- This will prevent your mega pack from draining too quickly, if you have a minimum.
- The most recommended thing is that you do not make calls or video calls on WhatsApp but use traditional communication.
Follow us on our social networks: