- How to know if another person is looking at your WhatsApp
- How to read messages deleted by your friends on WhatsApp
The messaging app WhatsApp It currently has a series of functions that are little known by its users. For example, now you can react with any emoji you want with just a few seconds’ press on any text, as well as make calls or video calls with 32 people at the same time.
However, every time we lose our cell phone we tend to use Google to know exactly where it is. In order to avoid this step, we show you the trick to locate your smartphone with the help of WhatsApp.
LOOK: WhatsApp: what does the emoji of the hand with the fingers together up
HOW TO KNOW WHERE YOUR CELL PHONE IS USING WHATSAPP
- The first thing will be to send a message to yourself. You can open WhatsApp Web from your PC or laptop and create a conversation with yourself there.
- In the same way, you can ask someone nearby to ring you using WhatsApp video calls. That way it will sound.
- In case you have put it on silence, you can tell someone in a WhatsApp group to tag you. That way you will have an alert.
In this way you can access all the functions that WhatsApp has for you. (Photo: MAG – Rommel Yupanqui)
- You can also try WhatsApp calls if you have put a specific sound on the mobile.
- Remember that you can also use Google’s “Find your mobile” for greater precision using this link.
- It should be noted that WhatsApp tricks only work as long as you have doubts if the cell phone is close to you. Otherwise, you will not know if it is in someone else’s house or if it has simply been stolen.
HOW TO SAVE DATA ON WHATSAPP WHEN I MAKE A CALL OR VIDEO CALL
- The first thing will be to enter WhatsApp.
- From there go to the Application Settings.
- Now press where it says Storage and data.
- In the network section you will see a tab that says “Use less data for calls”.
- When you activate it you can make the calls you want.
- This will prevent your mega pack from draining too quickly, if you have a minimum.
- The most recommended thing is that you do not make calls or video calls on WhatsApp but use traditional communication.
Follow us on our social networks: