Today, WhatsApp is one of the most popular messaging applications on social networks and the Internet. That allows you to configure the settings according to your preference and one that is widely used, is the privacy of your states. But could you know who has seen the statuses or who sees my WhatsApp statuses in hidden mode?
The popularity of this instant messaging platform is not only due to the fact that it allows you to send text messages. Also, you can perform other functions such as; send images, voice memo or documents and much more.
Therefore, it is the most used mobile application on the internet and worldwide. In addition, who also has a clone application called WhatsApp plus, widely used by those who want to have their personalized social networks on their Android and iPhone mobiles.
At first, WhatsApp was created with the intention of confirming to others if you were available to be contacted through a simple message or chat. But, over time, it was improving, becoming one of the most downloaded apps of all time, also due to its famous WhatsApp states, being very innovative in terms of technology.
Now it allows us to update statuses, produce them yourself and see those of your contacts. The idea is that we can share the multimedia content that we want, with our friends and family and there are even some who see said WhatsApp status in a hidden way. So, you wonder who sees my hidden statuses; which we will explain below.
How does the hidden mode of WhatsApp work?
WhatsApp hidden mode is a setting of the messaging application. That allows you to hide your read receipts and even, the one seen in a WhatsApp status.
Which means, that you can visualize the same, in a hidden way. Without the user who uploaded said status realizing that you have seen it or read their message.
Apart from that, you also have the WhatsApp Plus option. Which is an alternative version to the original, which allows you not only to have the hidden mode, to observe a WhatsApp status in a hidden way.
If not, you can also change the color of your notifications or the appearance of the application. And, that is why, it is one of the most downloaded applications on social networks, because, by having all these functions, you can have your personalized account.
How to know who sees my WhatsApp statuses in hidden mode?
The status of WhatsApp is a space on the platform that allows you to see the updates to your contacts and vice versa. You can post pictures, videos, or write something that you want others to read.
Even in its settings you can see options such as viewing WhatsApp statuses without others seeing. But, an important adjustment that will allow you know who can see your whatsapp status or observe who sees my states in hidden, is as follows:
- While in the application you will see three points and when you press you will see the word “Settings”. Then click to see “Account” option, there you can access “Privacy Setting”.
- From this option, it will depend on who you allow to see your statuses and decide if you want others to know, if you’ve been watching theirs. Thus, you can see a WhatsApp status in a hidden way.
- By entering the privacy setting you will see that you have the option to adjust the settings about your personal information according to what you need. In addition, you can also do this in the WhatsApp plus application.
but to know who can see your whatsapp status you will need to do the following:
- On the platform there are three sections and these are the chat, the states and the calls. what will you do now in the “Status” optionis to post an image, video or message.
- When the image is already published you will select it and in the lower part it will appear an eye icon. When you press it, you will be able to know who sees your WhatsApp statuses.
- However, remember that whoever is fit hide in your state of WhatsApp, you will not be able to see it.
You can also mute the states of other people, both in the normal app and in WhatsApp plus. This in case you don’t want to see it, You always have this option available to activate!, It doesn’t matter if you do it on an Android or iPhone mobile.
It is important to mention that some people they may be seeing your updates and not appear in this list. This will depend on the privacy setting they have selected.
It would be the clearest answer, to know who has seen WhatsApp statuses in hidden mode. So, if you want to know who sees my hidden statuses, take a look at read receipts.
App to know who sees my WhatsApp statuses in hidden mode
Currently, there are no applications that allow you to see who has seen a WhatsApp status in a hidden way. Well, the chat application will not allow you to observe or installing external applications.
So, if you see one that tells you that you can see who sees my hidden statuses. It is better that you distrust and don’t download it.
Since, they could damage the operation of Android smartphone or iPhone. Nothing more, for trying see who sees my statuses u WhatsApp status in hidden form.
How to prevent people from seeing my status hidden on WhatsApp?
There are some features in the privacy settings, which influence knowing who sees my statuses or your WhatsApp statuses, and who you can allow to see yours or not. It is important that you know them and you can decide if they benefit you or not. You will read them below:
- You should first know that if you don’t want that certain people can see your WhatsApp statuses, you have to go to the “privacy” setting. In this step, what you will do is enter the setting called “Status”.
- And in the section, “My contacts, except”; Select the people you want to hide your statuses from.
- This first feature will allow you select you do not want them to obtain information about your updates. Like your co-workers or some business, of which, you do need to be aware of the promotions that they publish in their WhatsApp statuses.
The following tweak will not let people know that you are viewing their statuses and they will not be able to see the famous check in color either when they decide to write to you. It is an interesting option and now you will know them:
- What you should access the “Settings” option. You will select the word “Account” and now, you will enter “Settings”.
- If you want your contacts not to know that you can see their posts. Only, you must select the setting “Read Receipts” you will keep your hidden name
This is the way to see the posts of your contacts without them knowing that you are doing it. But, there is a detail that you should know if you choose this option.
By choosing this option, they do not they will be able to see your states or know that if you read what they have sent you. But, you won’t be able to see theirs either.
How to know if someone saw my WhatsApp status if the seen has been deactivated
Although the WhatsApp platform does not allow you to know who sees your whatsapp status hidden. If you can adjust certain settings, preventing others from knowing that you see their updates.
And one of them is deactivating you too read receipts, in this way, other users will not know that you will be viewing a WhatsApp status. Since, you will appear hidden in it.
However, you should know that by doing this, you will not be able to see the people viewing your content. So, if you are wondering who sees my statuses, it is better that you disable it or configure users who are the only ones that they see said WhatsApp status.