- What happens to WhatsApp if you disable read receipts
- How to know if you have the latest version of WhatsApp Plus 2022
WhatsApp It has become one of the favorite applications around the world because it integrates a series of functions such as the possibility of making calls, video calls, sharing a variety of animated stickers, and even sending any type of emoji to brighten up our chats.
Yes ok WhatsApp It has tools that facilitate communication, it is also full of tricks. Have you ever wanted to send a text message and the “forwarded” tab appears? Do you want to avoid it? Here at MAG we will give you all the details to hide it.
LOOK: WhatsApp Plus latest version 2022: why you should always have the APK updated
HOW TO AVOID “RESENDED” APPEARING ON WHATSAPP
- The first thing will be to enter any WhatsApp conversation.
- In it you must click on the text you want to forward.
- Now instead of hitting the “forward” arrow, just copy the text.
- At that time go to the conversation where you want to paste the message.
In this way you can disappear the “forwarded” of your WhatsApp messages. (Photo: MAG – Rommel Yupanqui)
- Just put it there and send it.
- That way your friend will never know if you’ve forwarded the message or got it from somewhere else.
- It’s pretty easy and you don’t need to install third-party apps.
HOW TO MAKE A BACKUP ON WHATSAPP PLUS
- The first thing will be to open WhatsApp Plus on your cell phone.
- After that, go to the Settings of the same application.
- There go to Chats.
- In the lower area you will find the “Backup” button.
- Click on the “Save” button.
- It should be noted that the backup is only saved on your device, it is not possible to save it to Google Drive since it is not linked.
- You will be able to find your WhatsApp Plus backup in your device storage.
Follow us on our social networks: