- What happens to WhatsApp if you disable read receipts
- How to know if you have the latest version of WhatsApp Plus 2022
WhatsApp It has become one of the most used tools in the world. Through it you can not only chat with your loved ones, but also exchange photos, videos, GIFs, animated stickers and all multimedia content or documents with a maximum weight of 2 GB.
Do you know how to reply to your messages? WhatsApp without the need to appear “online” or without even entering the application? The trick is pretty easy and you don’t need any widgets or any kind of third-party app to pull it off. Here at MAG we teach you all the steps.
LOOK: How to read messages deleted by your friends on WhatsApp
HOW TO ANSWER WHATSAPP MESSAGES WITHOUT ENTERING THE CHAT
- The first thing will be to enter the Settings of your smartphone.
- There you should go to Applications.
- At that time look for the WhatsApp application.
- Once inside, click where it says “Notifications”.
- Choose WhatsApp to send you all notifications, including in the background.
- Now save the settings.
In this way you can configure your WhatsApp to answer messages without entering the app. (Photo: MAG – Rommel Yupanqui)
- When you finish, you can receive all the messages you want through notifications.
- You will be able to respond just by lowering the notification bar and that’s it.
- That way you will never have to appear “online” in WhatsApp again, much less enter the app.
HOW TO SAVE DATA ON WHATSAPP WHEN I MAKE A CALL OR VIDEO CALL
- The first thing will be to enter WhatsApp.
- From there go to the Application Settings.
- Now press where it says Storage and data.
- In the network section you will see a tab that says “Use less data for calls”.
- When you activate it you can make the calls you want.
- This will prevent your mega pack from draining too quickly, if you have a minimum.
- The most recommended thing is that you do not make calls or video calls on WhatsApp but use traditional communication.
WHERE THE WHATSAPP STICKERS ARE STORED ON YOUR CELL PHONE
- The first thing will be to open the file browser of your Android cell phone.
- There look for the Android folder.
- Then go to Media, Com.WhatsApp, WhatsApp and again in Media.
Follow us on our social networks: