Even though TikTok has a huge number of moderators trying to keep “clean” the social network of videos with unpleasant content, there is always a video that does not respect the rules of the community.
In this type of situation, the official app of this platform for Android and iOS, allows users to report any video so that it can be removed as soon as possible.
If you think any of the videos you’ve seen violates TikTok policiesyou will have the possibility to report it simply and quickly, What? Following the steps of the tutorial that we are going to show you here.
Reporting a TikTok video is that easy
The procedure that must be carried out is very similar to the one that must be carried out when you want to report an offensive comment on TikTok. Yes indeed, the platform usually takes more time to verify if the report is correct to make a decision about it.
Without further ado, the steps you have to do to be able to report a TikTok video are the following:
- Open the TikTok app from your mobile device.
- Once you are inside the social network, you must find the video you want to report. Having found the video in question, you will have to hold down on the screen.
- A menu will be displayed with several options, click on the one that says “Report”.
- Therefore, you will have to choose the reason for which you want to report said video.
- Then, you will have to hit the red button that says “Send”.
- You can see the status of your complaint by clicking on “See your complaints”.
- TikTok will inform you if the report you have made is valid, or if the video you have reported will not be retaliated against.
Finally, if videos similar to those you have reported usually appear, we recommend you to dislike those videos. This way, TikTok will stop showing you content like that on your “For you”.