Due to the customization you can achieve in a iPhoneit is common for many people to modify the home screen of their smartphones, according to your tastes; however, over time this would become overwhelming to look at if you’ve added too much detail.
In these cases, Manzana has incorporated a function in the iOS system which tries to reset the home screen of the smartphone and remove all the widgets created by the same users.
In that sense, you will only have to apply a few simple steps to achieve it from your mobile device and if you have an iPad, you can also perform this trick. Pay attention to the directions.
- The first thing you have to do is open Settings on your cell phone with iOS.
- Now go to the tab General.
- After this, click on the button To transfer either Reset iPhonelocated at the bottom of the screen.
- Then, you will see several options, so you must choose Restore.
- Then, you will have to select the alternative Reset home screen.
- Finally, confirm the action and click on the red Reset button.
With this trick, you will be able to see the screen of your smartphone as it came from the factory and without the modifications that you could have made over time.
- On your smartphone, open Settings and choose Accessibility.
- Then tap Play and select AssistiveTouch.
- At this time, you will have to click on the upper switch to activate the option.
- Now choose the section create gesture.
- Once that’s done, you’ll need to create a gesture that swipes to the top left using just three of your fingers.
- When you have configured this alternative, click on Save.
- Next, the window will ask you to name the new gesture created, which you can call Close applications.
- Finally, go to the area above your cell phone and click on Customizable actions, then on Double touch and press on the gesture close apps.
From this moment on, you will be able to close all the apps you have open three by three much more quickly. Remember that you can always reset this function from the settings of your smartphone.