- Download for free the latest version of Yo WhatsApp: APK August 2022
- How to update WhatsApp Plus APK to the latest version August 2022
Nowadays WhatsApp is making a series of changes to its platform for smartphones, for example it will soon allow you to leave a group without leaving any trace, it is also expected that the function to hide the “online” of your conversations may also arrive.
On the other hand, in WhatsApp We can also see the states that our friends post and that have an expiration of 24 hours after being published. Do you want to see them for life and download them? Use this simple trick right now.
LOOK: Download for free the latest version of Yo WhatsApp: APK August 2022
HOW TO SEE THE DELETED STATES OF WHATSAPP
- The first thing you should know is that this trick does not work with the normal version of WhatsApp.
- For this it is necessary to have to use WhatsApp Plus or any of its derivatives.
- You can download WhatsApp Plus from this link.
- Once the step is done, you have to enter your number and verification code.
- After that, go to WhatsApp Plus Settings.
- Click on Privacy and there you must activate the “Anti delete status” button.
In this way you can activate the function so that the WhatsApp states do not disappear. (Photo: WhatsApp)
- With this, when your friends upload a status, you will be able to see it permanently.
- Even if that contact repented and deleted the WhatsApp status, you can also view it.
- Another advantage that this version also has is that you can save the states.
HOW TO MAKE A BACKUP ON WHATSAPP
- The first thing will be to open WhatsApp Plus on your cell phone.
- After that, go to the Settings of the same application.
- There go to Chats.
- In the lower area you will find the “Backup” button.
- Click on the “Save” button.
- It should be noted that the backup is only saved on your device, it is not possible to save it to Google Drive since it is not linked.
- You will be able to find your WhatsApp Plus backup in your device storage.
Follow us on our social networks: