- How to read messages deleted by your friends on WhatsApp
- What happens to WhatsApp if you disable read receipts
WhatsApp It has been updated on all cell phones in the world. The application belonging to Meta is expected to integrate the possibility of hiding the “online” and the “typing”. However, while that is expected, there is a detail that you should know.
Do you know what name your friends put on WhatsApp? This trick is quite easy to do and it is not necessary to install the messaging application to achieve it, much less install an APK that ends up banning your account. Follow these steps that we give you in MAG.
LOOK: Download free APK of WhatsApp Plus: latest version August 2022 without advertising
HOW TO SEE WHAT NAME YOUR FRIENDS PUT ON WHATSAPP
- The first thing will be to enter your list of contacts.
- There you must delete the cell phone number of the contact you want to know whose name was put on WhatsApp.
- When you finish doing it, now go to WhatsApp.
- Click on the deleted contact and enter the conversation.
- You will see their profile picture. Go to her and her information will be broken down.
Remember to re-add the contact when you have known the name that was put on WhatsApp. (Photo: MAG – Rommel Yupanqui)
- Under the cell phone number you can see the name that was put at the time of creating your WhatsApp.
- This name can appear with a last name or simply with some type of emoji.
- Once you finish it you can save the contact again.
HOW TO READ DELETED MESSAGES IN WHATSAPP PLUS
- Download the app named WARM from Google Play.
- If you can’t find it, here we leave you the link.
- It should be noted that this program is completely free and does not charge for the number of messages recovered.
- When you download it, give it all the appropriate permissions to access your notifications.
- At that moment, if your friend decides to delete a message for everyone on WhatsApp, the WARM app will act on its own.
- If this has happened, just enter the application in question and you will be able to read that message that has been deleted for everyone on WhatsApp.
- There you will see exactly what that message said, even if it was a photo or video and even GIF or animated sticker.
Follow us on our social networks: