This time we will talk about the great social network Facebook. But what would you think if we told you that you can use it on your mobile for free? Well, that’s right, in this article we will show you how You can use Free Facebook for free, without having a data or Wi-Fi connection.
Certainly using free.facebook.com will not be the same as being on the official website or mobile application, since it has limitations because it is free. It is for this reason that their interaction between users is infrequent.
It is important to note that this alternative was applied by Facebook to reach countries where the internet is limited or practically non-existent. For this reason we must clarify that free.facebook.com is not available In all countries.
Steps to use free.facebook.com without data easily and quickly
If you wish use free.facebook.com or test if available where you live, you just have to follow a series of simple steps to be able to enjoy the social network at times when you cannot use your mobile data or WIFI:
- To get started, what you should do is go to the “Settings” option of your device, then you should select “Wireless and Networks” or something similar. To then disconnect both the mobile data and the WIFI connection.
- Now what you’ll do is login to free.facebook.com either from your browser or smartphone. Then you will see that the main page of the platform appears and it will indicate if it is available in the country in which you reside.
- If Free.facebook.com is enabled, what you will do is enter your username and password to start using the social network.
As we have already mentioned, you must remember that the application is designed to be used in countries in which there are many limitations to access the internet. But some telephone companies offer this service, this will be indicated with a notification when entering the platform.
What will you find in the Free.facebook.com toolbar and features?
This free platform created by Facebook has the necessary functions and tools to interact with other users without the need to use mobile data or if you don’t have access to a WIFI connection, but you should know that the platform is more limited than the official Facebook one. . In the bar you will find these tools and functions:
- The first thing you will notice at the top is a purple notification indicating that you are in the free mode. This appears on the left and on the right you think “See images”. That is, to notify that images cannot be viewed in free mode.
- Then in the toolbar it will allow you to access the home box, where you can see the publications of your friends.
- After home you will find the options: Profile, messages, notifications, chat, friends, groups and menu, which allows you to keep in touch with your friends.
It is important to mention that at use Free Facebook you will not find all the functions that if they appear in the complete version; You will not be able to see images or videos, nor will you be able to see the game room, nor see the Marketplace service. So if you need to use these features you will need to use mobile data or internet service.
Why was Free.Facebook.com created?
The Facebook platform was inspired to keep users connected with their friends. Over time it has become one of the most popular applications. The platform has been including more functions and tools that allow us to either have a good time or even start a business.
One of the reasons what inspired Facebook to create this platform; is to reach more users around the world. Thus allowing them to use the service despite the restrictions that may exist in the country in which they reside.
In short, the social network Facebook has been implementing more services over time, so that users have different services related to their tastes and preferences on a single platform. It is a network that keeps us connected. ORsar Free Facebook is another of the contributions that allows interaction between more users in the world