- iPhone: how to disable night mode in photos with iOS 16
- The trick to change the video resolution of the iPhone camera
Change the Applications to dark mode is one of the most common things today, not only for its aesthetics, but to prevent eye irritation with strong screen light in its normal state.
Now, if what you want is to have Instagram in this dark mode from the iPhonewhat you can do is activate this option on your own smartphone with iOS, since the app will adapt to this configuration.
Under this premise, in Mag We show you the step by step so you can enable this function without complications. Pay attention.
How to activate dark mode on Instagram from iPhone
- The first thing you should do is enter Settings on your cell phone.
- Then, go to the Display and brightness section.
- In this part, you will see Light Mode and Dark Mode alternatives.
- You will have to choose the second option.
- Now, open Instagram and you will notice how the app switched to Dark Mode immediately.
Keep in mind that you can switch back to light mode from the same settings on your mobile device or schedule when you want it to go dark.
These are the functions that you can use with your iPhone turned off
1. Locate your smartphone
If your iPhone has no battery, you can use the tool power reserveas it allows you to use the Find My app to find your phone, lock it or put it in lost mode.
2. Enter your home
Whether your home, hotel, or car has a HomeKit-enabled system, you can use your iPhone to access these sites seamlessly.
3. Express card
This feature is for use on public transportation without having to activate Face ID or any other code. Express Card can be found in the Wallet app on your iPhone.
Follow us on our social networks: