- What is a “dynamic wallpaper” and how to add it to your Android phone
- Android: the function of the small hole of your cell phone
This August 13, 2022, International Left-Handed Day is celebrated, a day promoted by all non-handed people who seek to reduce the difficulties that this group faces in their daily routine, for example: they cannot easily find scissors, notebooks, guitars, etc., even have complications to navigate through a Smartphone, however, Google became aware of the situation and added in its operating system Android an important tool that they called “Lefty mode”, would you like to know how to activate it? from Mag we will explain it below.
As you remember, there are 10% of left-handed people in the world, an amount that seems tiny but becomes gigantic when you talk on a global scale. There are many complications for left-handers and one of them is to navigate on a mobile device, this changed with the “left-handed mode” function of Android, which you will not have to download applications to enable it, you only have the version of Android 10 or superiors.
THE TRICK TO ACTIVATE THE “LEFTY MODE” ON YOUR ANDROID PHONE
- The first step is to open the “Settings” of your smartphone Androidyou locate it with the icon of a cogwheel or gear.
- Now, scroll down and click on the “About phone” section.
- Here you must access “Software information” > and touch several times on “Build number”.
- When you get the message that says “Developer mode has been activated”, go back to “Settings” and click on “Developer options”, it is at the end.
- The last step is to find the “Drawing” section and you will have to activate the “Force layout from right to left” switch.
An additional fact. According to the information disseminated by the portal “La Vanguardia”, the left hemisphere of the brain is in charge of controlling the right hand, however, in left-handed people the situation is reversed, it is the right hemisphere that controls the hand left.
HOW TO RESTART YOUR ANDROID PHONE IF THE POWER BUTTON DOES NOT WORK
- It is very simple, you do not need this button to restart your cell phone.
- Pull down the notification bar Android sliding down from the top of the smartphone, here you will see all the main functions such as: WiFi, Bluetooth, airplane mode, etc.
- Now, at the top right, the icon of the digital button on and off will appear, press it, it is between the magnifying glass and settings.
- In this part you will see three options: “Turn off”, “Restart” and “Emergency mode”, click on the second.
- Be very careful to press “Turn off”, if it turns off you will not be able to turn it on, for that there is another trick.
- This method is compatible with some cell phones, generally those with Android version 11 or higher.
Follow us on our social networks: