- The trick to move your personal information between iPhone
- iPhone: the trick to disable the notification flash
One of the main reasons to buy a iPhone It is due to its customization and the different functions that this mobile device of Manzana has to offer. Among them, is to change the wallpaper every day automatically.
With the new updates of this smartphonenow you can program which photos from your gallery can go as wallpaper and thus become visible daily, so you will no longer have to modify this option every time you want another image on your cell phone.
To activate this trick, you only need to have the version installed iOS 16 on your iPhone and follow the next steps that we explain from MAG.
How to change wallpaper automatically on iPhone
- The first thing you need to do is unlock your smartphone and tap on the lock screen.
- Now, click on the “+” icon, located in the lower right area.
- After this, select the Random Photos option, which is located at the top of the screen.
- You can also choose what types of photos you want to incorporate.
- Once you choose which images you want, choose the alternative Every day.
- In moments, press Use featured photos or in Select photos manuallyfollowed by Add, to add images from your gallery.
- Finally, just click on Ok and you’re done.
So you can format an iPhone from iTunes
Before you begin to restore your apple device With this method, your system must have at least the version iOS 7 and have a USB cable handy.
- First, you have to turn off your smartphone by pressing on the lock button.
- Once this happens, you need to hold down the home key and connect the USB cable to the phone and computer.
- When this happens, you will see how the iPhone screen changed to iTunes mode and the option to restore your cell phone will appear.
- What you have to do is hit To accept and in Restore iPhone.
- After a few minutes, the information on your mobile dissipative will finally be erased.
Follow us on our social networks: