If you have a iPhoneyou probably take advantage of the camera to take different pictures, since this tool of Manzana It allows you to take images with good resolution.
In that sense, it is also important edit photos well so that, when sharing them on social networks, they come out as well as possible. However, doing this step with each one can be quite tedious.
For this case, there is a trick that consists of edit multiple images at once and this way you can save yourself a lot of time. If you have iOS 16take note of the following method that we show you from SPORT.
- From your iPhone, open the app Photos.
- Then, choose the image you like and click on the option Editlocated at the top of the screen.
- Now you’ll have to edit the photo to your liking and, once you finish, hit Done.
- In moments, click on the circular icon with three points, which is in the upper right.
- After this, choose the button copy edits.
- Next, you must exit the image and select the photos you want to edit.
- Once this is done, press on the three points, which is located in the lower right corner.
- As a last step, click on paste edits and ready.
By means of this simple trick, you will see your photos edited with the same design and you will no longer have to spend hours to improve the appearance of each one.
- From your smartphone, go to the browser and select the button to open tabs, located in the lower area.
- Then, click on the “+” symbol that is in the upper right corner.
- In moments, a dropdown will appear where you will see all the tabs that you have recently closed.
- Now, you only have to select which tabs you want to recover and that’s it.
In this way, you can always recover all the tabs that have been closed for any reason from your iPhone or iPad.