- Steps to hide your contacts on iPhone
- iOS 16: how to change an automatic iPhone wallpaper for each day
the tech company Manzana annually launches a new mobile device that is accompanied by different versions, in 2021 it was the turn of the iPhone 13 and it is estimated that the iPhone 14 will arrive in September of this year, along with its “Max”, “Pro” and “Pro” versions. Max”, the surprise is that a “Mini” model will not be manufactured, would you like to know how much these copies will cost? prices have been leaked and we will reveal them later.
It is important to clarify that the prices of the iPhone 14 have been leaked in dollars, it is most likely that the final cost will not be far from its predecessor, reported the portal specialized in technology, crast.net Android. An interesting fact is that the iPhone 13 was cheaper than version 12, something that happened for the first time in the history of Apple, the reasons are not yet known, but many assure that it is due to the economic recession generated by the pandemic due to the COVID-19.
THESE WILL BE THE PRICES OF THE IPHONE 14
- iPhone 14 – $799
- iPhone 14 Max – $899
- iPhone 14 Pro – $1,099
- iPhone 14 Pro Max – $1,199
THE POSSIBLE SIZES OF THE IPHONE 14
- iPhone 14 – 6.1 inches
- iPhone 14 Max – 6.7 inches
- iPhone 14 Pro – 6.1 inches
- iPhone 14 Pro Max – 6.7 inches
THE TRICK TO CHARGE AN IPHONE WITH THE HELP OF AN ANDROID PHONE
The renowned influencer Jimmy Álvarez, from “Put it to the test”, who became famous and gained millions of followers for showing if something is true or false, tested a viral video that circulated through different social networks, where it was seen that someone manages to charge an iPhone with the support of a phone Android, both have different operating systems and most of their services are not compatible. The result turned out to be true, but how did he do it? take note.
- Before starting, it is important to clarify that Jimmy used the following: an iPhone 7 and 13, an Android cell phone (any), a USB cable with a type “C” input that goes in the charger cube, and the classic normal iPhone input , also called “Lightning”.
- Then, you connected the type “C” input to the Android mobile and the other to the iPhone port.
- Immediately, the iPhone started charging.
- The results were as follows: iPhone 7 charged from 0% to 13% in 30 minutes, and iPhone 13 only charged 2% in the same amount of time.
- Although it is a minimal amount, remember that it can save you in situations like the ones we mentioned above.
Follow us on our social networks: